All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hi from Aster

aster

Hi everyone. Very pleased to join this forum. Learned classicaly but for present time - playing rock, jazz, funk. I'm almost two years in local pop band and have to say - band is a best playing expirience you can get.
Wish big successes to everybody.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. I split this from the other thread so the members can say hi to you personally!

Have fun here.

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
Hi Aster, welcome to the Café. Sounds like you are having a good time with your band..

Chris...

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Welcome! Question for you: Are you Aster or is Aster a place you are saying hi from? I also have a Grassi. Great player but not a great finish on the horn (ugly).

TomMapfumo

Hi Aster!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Sax from Jason and the Lagernauts down by yer in Skabertawe, Old South Wales, ancient land of Rugby and Angst........
It sounds like you may be playing some sort of saxophone in some sort of band and having some sort of good time, or something.
We all await the second sentence in your autobiography, mate, with bated breath!

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Hello Aster,
Good to have another classically trained instrumentalist on board. Dirty music is much more fum though.
Andy

navarro

Hi Aster, welcome to the cafe great fun, good advice, and still a chance to enter the Christmas story competition. Regds. N.

aster

WOW guys =)
I did not expected so much attantion for me. THANK YOU!
From NOW, I have to participate in Cafe very intensivly.
I must say - I like your place, very cool people.
Thank to all of you. Very soon I'll wrote and about for myself and reviews etc. ... all i know and want to know.
Cheers.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom