PPT mouthpieces

Hi from a wet Cambridgeshire!

Like - do you just want to join in the fun, or are you an aspiring or current sax player of some description?!

Welcome aboard anyway, from sunny Scotland!

Cheers,

Amanda

38c here!! and it's 5 in the evening!!!!! where in cambs are you? I was born and bred there, in cambridge itself.

And the prize for Vaguest Post of the Year goes to "doingbuggerallbutrecliningonsomethingorother" from East Anglia, who needs help with something, apparently.....................................:welldone:welldone:welldone;}

A Big Welcome from the Skabertawe Comedy Club, down by yer in Wales, mind. I look forward to finding out a fact or two about you, in your own time! (Is that better, KevvyG..........:blush:;})

Kind regards
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Justasittin "On the Dock Of The Bay" welcome to the cafe.

I had to get that one in:))):)))

Chris

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

I'll just say a polite Hello mate ...

As I am nearby in North West Norfolk ...

And you are probably younger than me, much fitter, a lot bigger and stronger than me and I would not like to upset a near neighbour ... :)))

Especially as you are prolly the nearest neighbour I have ...

All my former neighbours left when I got my first Alto and Tenor last July ... :w00t:

Well hello Justa,

Pleased to meet you:)

Will you be letting any cats out of the bag I wonder;}

Do tell us a bit more about yourself:D

Jx

Can't imagine what makes you think it's fun here, but welcome anyway!
Raining down here too.
YC

Welcome to the cafe. Short sweet and to the point! (I could almost be describing myself there, if I wasn't tall bitter and vague!) :)))

Hi justasittin, Hello and welcome aboard, we're all fun lovin' guys. So dive in and enjoy the banter. It's been wall to wall sunshine here for about six weeks, and this beer I have in my hand tastes fabulous. CHEERS :welldone

John.

Hi there, welcome to the cafe, Justasittin. :welldone
Hope you enjoy the ride.
I was born and bred in the flatlands of Cambs, and have now escaped to the hills of the Malverns!
Did you mention what sax you're playing? I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway. Lots of really helpful advice around here, just ask.
Oh and ignore some of them, they just think they're funny :)))

Welcome to the caff©, Justasittin.

Which College and please not PPE. As you can gather, we are all Oxbridge here.

ENJOY!

Big hello from RAWR!! But could you tell us a bit more? Do you play Saxophone? Play in any bands?

Thanks!

Hi Justasitin

Welcome to the cafe what are you playing and how long have you been at it..enjoy the cafe...john

Back
Top Bottom