All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hi from a snowy and cold Aberdeen!

Selmerfan

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you all! My name is Chris and I currently live in a snowy and cold Aberdeen!

Im hoping I can share my sax life with you all and that I can help to contribute to this fantastic forum and sax resource.

Chris

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Hi Chris,
Welcome from slightly further north where its also cold and snowy,
cheers,
Amanda

MartinL

Hi Chris and welcome, we lived in Newton Hill for 18 months a few years ago, nice, overlooking the sea. Loved Stonehaven if only the weather where better.

Martin

SaxyMalcolm

Pryrografix, do you know Mario Jenetta? I've played with him a few times at the Red shoe Jazz club in Elgin

Malcolm

SaxyMalcolm

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you all! My name is Chris and I currently live in a snowy and cold Aberdeen!

Im hoping I can share my sax life with you all and that I can help to contribute to this fantastic forum and sax resource.

Chris

Welcome to the site Chris, I normally live in Fortrose on the Black Isle but I am in Massachusetts just now until July. Its cold and snowy here too!!

Malcolm

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Chris

Welcome to the cafe I get the impression that your probably one of the more experienced players,especially if your using a selmer,"they don't come cheap"so welcome from a novice player in sunny? Manchester....john

visionari1

Welcome to the Cafe from sunny New Zealand

Huh had no idea their is so many scots on hear!

Ciao

Selmerfan

Yes Dave, it is Baltic! Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. Nice to see so many saxophonists in one place!

paul2610

what with SaxyMalcolm away at the moment (lucky sod!!!) I guess I must be the furthest north in moray - not as experianced unfortunatly after a weeks break and maybe to many drams I could'nt even get my mouth around to do a low D yesterday.

welcome selmerfan.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom