support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi folks from Cambridge UK

Andrew G

Locality
Cambridge, UK
New member, but not a new player. Living in Cambridge, UK.

I work as a graphic designer, musical instrument maker, musician ...

I play all the four main flavours.

If anyone near Cambridge drops by at the jam session at the Cricketers pub on Monday nights, you'll often find me sitting in. (Very good rhythm section).

I rehearse with a sax quartet; play second tenor in the Harmony in Harlem Ellington orchestra (impersonating Ben Webster and Paul Gonsalves, shocking really); and have my own band which gigs from time to time playing jazz, jump jive and soul; and work with other folks if they ask me.

Also do a bit of teaching, though my sole formal musical qualification is AB grade 4 cello, which I think I did at 14, about a hundred years ago. Somehow I've picked up enough saxology to be able to mislead less experienced players with aplomb.

I know a fair bit of the jazz repertoire, and like to dig out those obscure tunes which don't get played as often as they should. If you're looking for a tune of that sort (which you heard on a record 15 years ago, which nobody ever plays, and which don't seem to be in any of the books) it might just be worth dropping me a line.

TTFN

Welcome to the caff©, Andrew.

TTFN? Handley fan?

ENJOY!

Hi Andrew

Welcome aboard,looks like you've got lots of experience to share with us lesser players,I think your offer might fill your pm very quickly a lot of guys in here are looking for new things to play.Hope you keep on posting....john

Hi Andrew,jump right in and join the gang,some really nice people on here..

Cheers,

Chris:sax:

Hey Hey Andrew ...

Welcome to the Cafe neighbour ... ;}

*Sunray waves from Norfolk*

Greetings from the Green Mountains Andrew and welcome to the Cafe ;)

Gday Andrew.
Welcome aboard.
Cheers from NZ
Jimu

Back
Top Bottom