All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hi everyone

chopin75

Hi everyone my name's Antares, I'm italian and i'm 34 y.o., I live in London and i like music and jazz.I play saxophone (soprano and alto).
My instruments:

soprano sax: Jupiter JPS-547GL
mouthpiece: Selmer metal D
reeds: Vandoren 3

alto sax: Grassi professional AS300
mouthpiece: Ottolink 7*
reeds: Rico Royal 2,5

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Antares, welcome to the cafe, that sounds like a nice little collection of saxes, how long have you been playing?

Sunray

Welcome mate ...

Hey Hey Antares ...

Good to meet you ...

So how do you like [or not] living in the smoke [London] ;}

Do you play in any sort of band or like many of us just play "alone"

TomMapfumo

Hi Antares!

A very warm welcome from the Skabertawe Horn Section down by 'ere in Wales. Have a lovely time on the Forum. I love both Soprano and Alto, so glad to have you on board!

Kind regards
Tom

chopin75

Thanks at all for welcome, I play alone my saxes and from 1 year...I like so much jazz and fusion music and I've made samples with saxes recently I heard some videos from you tube and now I must to play it

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff, Antares.

Does the Chopin bit mean you also play keyboards or are you part time Prime Minister of Poland?

ENJOY!

visionari1

Welcome to the Cafe, big place London, was there last week now back home in NZ. Plenty of information and friendship here to help you on your way to enjoy playing those saxes even more.
Cheers & Ciao
Jimu

thehunt

Hi Antares, big welcome from me too. Enjoy the forum, maybe you can guide is into some good Italian jazz etc? Phil

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom