support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi all

Di in France

Locality
France
Hi everyone,
I'm Di and I started playing a few years ago. I've had a break of a year or so, but recently started back playing. I'm looking forward to participating in the forum.

Big welcome from another ex-pat. Have fun here. I guess you'll be available to research all our questions about arcane french sax manufacturers...

lol, not sure about that!
Oh, and sorry for my exceedingly boring introduction, saw Petes post too late!

Hi Di,

Welcome from sunny Scotland. You and I have something in common - check out the signature!

Cheers,

Amanda

No - great minds think alike!
Enjoy the banter, and advice (good, bad and totally off the wall!)

Cheers,

Amanda

Welcome to the cafe Di

And no more breaks are allowed :)

Hi Di, welcome to the cafe.

Welcome to the caff©, Di, he writes in his sexiest French accent.

No better not put that.

ENJOY!​™

Hi Di Welcome to the cafe . Great place, lots of fun, free advice and occasional bulletins as archived in the `National Enquirer` and posted by myself. If of course they are relevant to the thread.

I also tap in the occasional witticism. Here`s a taster. What did the Englishmen say to an animal which produces milk in a field in Bordeaux? He said "Merci Beaucow." From my archived repertoire of anglo-French jokes during my stint as a standup comedian.(Failed) Best Regards N. >:)

Big welcome from me as well, Di!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and check back often! There is a lot of talent here, and quite generous in their sharing of same.

Wasn't Di in France a hit between 1914 and 1918? >:)

Hello Di

I'm another recent addition to the forum and have found its absolutely great to be amongst people who genuinely give sound advice and opinions without making you feel stupid. Or if you do feel stupid, they'll get right on down there and be stupid with you. I've only been here a very short while, and love the company I'm keeping here!

I'm an absolute beginner and thrown myself into a training band from the outset (because I didn't know any better and someone said I should do it so I did), so I've got lots and lots to learn from anyone who'll tolerate me for long enough.

Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom