All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hi All

easycn

Hi All

I have been reading the posts here on and off for a while and thought it may be time to contribute.

After a few false starts I have finally got a little serious and started taking some lessons last year.

In my youth I played bass (jazz) around the traps and always fancied the saxophone and I did try once but work commitments made it impossible to practise regularly. So last year I bought my self a Yamaha 475 alto and within three days I was having a lesson with a great teacher who has been able to flex around my work schedules

I am about to sit an ABRSM exam next week (classical) and so far I have been thoroughly enjoying the challenge.

My goal is to continue enjoying it and see where it leads me ;)

Thanks for the forum!

navarro

Hi eascn, good morning and welcome, fairly new myself but a great place to be a member of. Good luck with the exams. Best regards. N. (alto TJ CS Raw)

Pyrografix

Senile Member
And welcome from sunny Scotland.

A braver person than me taking exams - good on you!

Cheers,

Amanda

Ah, hello there. I can't wait 'til my exams (actually, can't wait 'til they're over!)... :D Hehehe. Nice to meet you.

trimmy

One day i will...
Welcome to the cafe easycn :)

Enjoy your new journey and best of luck with your exam :thumb:

Taz

Busking Oracle
A warm welcome from me too, enjoy it whilst it lasts. What I mean by that is enjoy it each step at a time. they are all special times that go to make up the type of player you will become (wow, deep ain't I) :)))

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
Hi easycn, welcome to the Cafe :)
And good luck with the exams.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, easycn.

Is carrying an alto a lot easier than the bull fiddle?

ENJOY!​™

easycn

Thanks all for your kind words! I'll report back on the results in a few weeks.

(old git - you bet!)

Top Bottom