All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hi all from SAXPA

SAXPA

Hello all,have just joined and found some really good tips and advice already, thanks to all out there.
Am from Wakefield 56 years old been playing about a year now and loving every minute of it,god i wish i'd done this when i was younger but better late than never.
My set up is a P.Mauriat Le Bravo 200 ALTO, selmer S80 C** mpc,have just purchased a Lawton mpc with no7 facing but maybe a bit too much for me to handle just yet hopefully can do it justice when my emboucher gets stronger.
once again thanks to all you out there for the good advice given to us newbies CHEERS.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff© SAXPA.

Bet you're not as ancient or fathered and mothered as many brats as the majority of members. :)

ENJOY!

Sunray

What Ho Saxpa ...

Welcome to the Cafe a' la Saxophone mate ...

Have fun here - we all seem to ... :w00t:

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Dude, welcome to the home of the many, visited by the chosen few and admired by millions!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me too. Which Wakefield? That one one the wrong side of the Pennines?

SAXPA

Wakefield is actually on the correct side of the Pennines,as an ex-pat i take it you originated from the place over the mountains that us yorkshire people try not to talk about. lol

ps THANKS FOR THE WELCOME !

Young Col

Welcome to the cafe. Hope you like the Mauriat. My main horn is a Mauriat 67R alto, which I really like.
YC

SAXPA

Thanks for the welcome,looking forward to the lively and informative discussions.
And i dont hold any grudges its not your fault that you hail from the dark side.lol

SAXPA

Thanks for the welcome,yes i love my mauriat i was torn between the mauriat and a yam 62,but finances dictated and ther mauriat won hands down,maybe when i have more experience and (hopefully) my playing improves i will look again but for now i am more than happy with my set up .

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom