Hi AGAIN from sunny Morecambe

Greywolf

Hi again, it's the Greywolf here. I rejoined in the Autumn last year after being away for a while, returning to find the site had changed. I think I posted once then and I haven't been around since. Anyway I have found my way back again so I hope to be lurking a bit more. Too much time spent on photography and going bush.

Not much to say really. Played quite a bit, several gigs, Had a good time playing at the Marsden Jazz festival last year. Off The Rails seem to have landed a gig at Sedbergh Folk Festival ( Dent folk festival up til the year before last).

For a world/jazz band we are nothing if not versatile. That particular band has lost quite a few members over the last few months and we are now leaner and meaner!!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Oh, no not again, come on lads and lasses, he's found us again... time to change the forum again:)))
Welcome back Greywolf, good to see you caught up with us again!

dooce

Going bush?

In Morecambe???

Welcome and well done finding your way back from wherever it was ;}

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Hi and all the best.I was playing at the Winter gardens in Morcambe last sunday at the Motown festivel,shame you where not there for a chat,Welcome back,cheers daveysax

OP
Greywolf

Greywolf

Winter Gardens

Fantastic place. Just a shame we didn't get the finding to renovate it.

If I won the lottery, I'd buy it and do it up. Maybe I should start buying tickets.

My avatar picture was actually taken outside the Platform

Top Bottom