support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hey!

malteof

Grew a beard, shaved it off, growing my hair
Locality
Zurich, Switzerland
Amateur saxophone player living in Switzerland. I have one each of soprano, alto, tenor and baritone. Just playing for fun, trying to find free time with a second child on the way quite soon :)

Welcome to the Cafe! You've got it covered for your basic saxophone collection. Life does tend to take away time from practice, but there's always a way. You'll have fun here.

Welcome to the Café.
I also have one of each.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Hey Phil, figured I'd check this forum out too. Seems friendly! :)

Correct Malte, There are disagreements at times but its not overflowing with trolls that work overtime to create hostility. Welcome.

Welcome, enjoy the ride, and congratulations on the soon to arrive baby!! After I gave birth to my second child, I realized that I don't even like children..

Welcome, enjoy the ride, and congratulations on the soon to arrive baby!! After I gave birth to my second child, I realized that I don't even like children..
Ah that's a tough one... I'm lucky that I do, so even though having a 2nd will be tough I'm looking forward :) Are your kids older?

With all those instruments, you'll need three more babies to ensure the seats are filled in the quintet, once you get the bass sax.

Hah, will take a while for the baby to reach the bass though - maybe I should get more sopranos :)

Nah, you'll move to the bass and each kid will grow into the other four, handing them down. So first you'll have the duo, in a very few years with you on, say, bari and the kiddo on soprano. Then the child moves up to alto, give the youngest the soprano, You'll then have a trio, etc.
Let's see how many years before the quintet can happen?

Welcome to the cafe malteof.

You gave birth? The much mentioned queen of Egypt didn't fancy being turned into a mummy?

I know you from another forum! :)

Welcome to the cafe malteof.

You gave birth? The much mentioned queen of Egypt didn't fancy being turned into a mummy?

The basic essential activity of analyzing and critiquing these fundamental movements would be impossible.. It would be more that heart could withstand...

Back
Top Bottom