Tutorials

Hey guys!

will5769

Haha I never got around to doin this before but guess I should. So I'm Will, a sophmore in high school right now, I have a Vito Student horn, YSS-475, and a '26 Buescher True Tone alto. And the one thing i want more than anything is to play professionally... If any one wants to give me tips, anything, or just talk, I love talking about music and the sax!

Sunray

Welcome Mate ...

Haha I never got around to doin this before but guess I should. So I'm Will, a sophmore in high school right now, I have a Vito Student horn, YSS-475, and a '26 Buescher True Tone alto. And the one thing i want more than anything is to play professionally... If any one wants to give me tips, anything, or just talk, I love talking about music and the sax!
Hey Hey Will ...

I guess you meant Sophomore [@ Wikipedia] ;}

Sophomore is a term used in the United States to describe:

A student in the second year of study at high school or university.

The word is also used as a synonym for "second"

For the second album or EP released by a musician or group. :shocked:

The second movie of a director.:shocked:

Or the second season of a professional athlete. :shocked:

So which one describes you best ...

Sunray Waves from Norfolk - UK :mrcool

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. Lots of fun here, as you're seeing already. Join in and enjoy. There is a serious side...

Good luck with your goal. Hope you'll get some good advice!

Juju

Welcome Will, and good luck with your plans! If you are serious about becoming a professional saxophonist, I suppose the best tip is practise, practise, practise....
Juju

TomMapfumo

Hi there!

I used to go out with a Sophie Moore, but she was not into jazz music and things eventually came to a head....................

I hope that you enjoy the Cafe and achieve your goal - certainly practise a lot, but also look for opportunities to play in public, post stuff on the internet, so that you start to create a public profile. Where there's a Will there's a way!

Kind regards
TommyM;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom