support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hey guess what......

Happy Birthday Pauline

It ain't that bad really now you'll be able to ride busses for free and and and get a fuel payment' and and and and and yeh get free meds and and and and and and and sometime soon the guv u'll decide you can ave your pension at last and and and and and and eh that might be it,but don't worry you still got the sax......All the best ....john:welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone:thumb:

Happy Birthday.... :sax: you have a year or 14 on me too, so it's rather looking like you might win the prize! :w00t:

Mind you, as I tell my husband (who is older than you) "you're only as old as the woman you feel"! :))) :)))

Happy Birthday, Pauline, but you don't look a day over .....a much lower number!
You'll be pleased to hear that your honorary Moll-ship status in CaSLM does not change and the Council will drink your health when it next assembles.
YC

Thanks everyone !

Actually, I won't get a pension until I'm 62 and everything else such as bus passes, fuel payments etc follows accordingly.
I suppose that makes 60 the new 58 in my case!:confused:
When I was young I had to carry my birth certificate with me all the time in order to get in places. Now, I am thankful for looking younger than I am! Pay off time!:)

I had a great day
- my two boys and partners aranged a lovely party in the afternoon with lots of friends, food, and music. :welldone
There were photos from my childhood onwards on display, and a commemorative scrapbook was cleverly put together throughout the afternoon.

I arrived and departed in style in an "Oscar-style" limousine. :w00t: and wore my favourite dress which is a fabulous shade of red! :thumb: with matching sandals and turquoise toenails!

All in all, it was great fun!

When I was 50 I hated it and ignored the day but now I am older and wiser I realise we should enjoy and cherish these moments.

Thanks again for your good wishes!