All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hey guess what......

Pauline

Subscriber
the Moll turned 60 yesterday!! :eek:

Does this make me the oldest female forum member?

Should I change my name to "old fogey" ?? :confused:

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Happy Birthday-hope you had a great day!

You've got 10 years on me, so maybe.....

Cheers,

Amanda

BigMartin

Happy Birthday!

I'm a mere 53 (and male), but I've been an old fogey for most of my life.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Happy Birthday Pauline

It ain't that bad really now you'll be able to ride busses for free and and and get a fuel payment' and and and and and yeh get free meds and and and and and and and sometime soon the guv u'll decide you can ave your pension at last and and and and and and eh that might be it,but don't worry you still got the sax......All the best ....john:welldone:welldone:welldone:welldone:thumb:

Taz

Busking Oracle
Many happy returns, you don't look a day over 59 and 364/365ths

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Happy Birthday.... :sax: you have a year or 14 on me too, so it's rather looking like you might win the prize! :w00t:

Mind you, as I tell my husband (who is older than you) "you're only as old as the woman you feel"! :))) :)))

TomMapfumo

There's old, mind! Happy returns of the day and a hoot from me - I'm just off to play "The Last Post" on my trumpet in fond memory!

:sax: :gathering::gathering::gathering::gathering:

Jan Garbarek was 65 on 4th of March, so you are in good company!
Lots of love
Tom

Young Col

Happy Birthday, Pauline, but you don't look a day over .....a much lower number!
You'll be pleased to hear that your honorary Moll-ship status in CaSLM does not change and the Council will drink your health when it next assembles.
YC

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big happy from me too. Don't remind me about 60, it's getting far too close. Mind you I wouldn't like to be like OG wishing it was closer...

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
There's many a fine tune played on an old sax, as long as your hubby's embouchure is up to it! 60 is the new 59 so I hear. Happy birthday me old duck.
(I feel relly quite young at 56)

Pauline

Subscriber
Thanks everyone !

Actually, I won't get a pension until I'm 62 and everything else such as bus passes, fuel payments etc follows accordingly.
I suppose that makes 60 the new 58 in my case!:confused:
When I was young I had to carry my birth certificate with me all the time in order to get in places. Now, I am thankful for looking younger than I am! Pay off time!:)

I had a great day
- my two boys and partners aranged a lovely party in the afternoon with lots of friends, food, and music. :welldone
There were photos from my childhood onwards on display, and a commemorative scrapbook was cleverly put together throughout the afternoon.

I arrived and departed in style in an "Oscar-style" limousine. :w00t: and wore my favourite dress which is a fabulous shade of red! :thumb: with matching sandals and turquoise toenails!

All in all, it was great fun!

When I was 50 I hated it and ignored the day but now I am older and wiser I realise we should enjoy and cherish these moments.

Thanks again for your good wishes!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom