All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hey from Scotland

Jazz Bird

Alright guys. I'm from Scotland and as you can probably tell I play the sax. Big surprise there :shocked: I haven't got much to say so i'll keep this short and sweet. I've been playing alto for a year and a half now and i'm at roughly grade 7 level. I'm the founder and saxophonist of the Queen Anne Jazz Band, and will be shifting my focus from alto to tenor within the next couple of weeks. That's about it folks, see you soon
Mark

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Hi, big welcome from me. Pretty impressive to get to that level in such a short time. Guess you were already playing other instruments - clarinet maybe? Have fun.

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Hi Mark - welcome to the cafe :)

trimmy

One day i will...
Welcome to the cafe Mark :thumb:

Grade 7 in 18 months :shocked: it must be natural talent !!

ArtyLady

I was about to reply "hi from an Essex Bird" but then saw your name ;} (hi from an Essex Bird anyway!)

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Mark.

Congratulations on changing to a decent sax, the tenor. Do all band members have Queen Anne legs?

ENJOY!​™

Clivey

Hi Mark.

My young niece. Emily Venters attends Queen Anne and it seems to be a very progressive school regarding music and the Arts in general.

I`m in Kirkcaldy so pretty much a neighbour in the world of saxophones.

Jazz Bird

Yes Clivey, i know Emily. In fact she is in my registration class, small world eh? :) She is an amazing singer! Queen Anne has a superb music department and there is a great amount of talented musicians. You've possible seen me play at Christmas concerts etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazz Bird

Yeah Kev, I do play other instruments. Been playing piano for 7 years now (grade 7) so I had a head start when I took up sax. I also play violin, guitar, harmonica, chanter and sing. It seems that I am constantly adding instruments to my collection :D

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom