support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Fake! Here's another fake for sale, and he knows it...

I've been wanting a blue Salma small elbow, I'll get right on it, thanks for bringing it to my attention. There seems to be a lot of people out there putting a lot of effort into faking saxophones, it must be much harder than faking a Rolex.

Well if we're going French, how about Latin.
Ignorantia juris non excusat.
Ignorance of the law does not excuse it.
Mitigation only. Fair cop guv. ;)

Latest ad has gone, sold or removed.
There will doubtless be more...

Thanks Dave I have always struggled with my small elbow. It contributed to me being the last one picked in the football team selection. I learnt the purpose of elbows when marking a Newport County “professional” whose elbow work was leagues above his footwork. My nose has never been the same shape.
Now my elbow will no longer prevent me from reaching my sax playing potential with a blue Selmer (Selma)
Do you know of saxophones for people with big misshapen noses or is it assumed that they go along with small elbows and hence bundled in on the blue Selmer?

Do you know of saxophones for people with big misshapen noses or is it assumed that they go along with small elbows and hence bundled in on the blue Selmer?
It's a factory option.

But fake Yanagisawas are best for people with small feet.

Thanks Dave I have always struggled with my small elbow. It contributed to me being the last one picked in the football team selection. I learnt the purpose of elbows when marking a Newport County “professional” whose elbow work was leagues above his footwork. My nose has never been the same shape.
Now my elbow will no longer prevent me from reaching my sax playing potential with a blue Selmer (Selma)
You want a vintage Basher Aristocart Big P, but they’re hard to fake.

Last edited:
Being a fake player, I warrant a fake saxophone. No name and etching tools on back order.

Here is a dubious Yanagisawa ad.

It doesn't actually say it's a Yani.

It's been there a month. So obviously no one is buying the 'Show but don't tell' prank.

I guess the guy is trying to get rid of it after buying it even cheaper from some Chinese online source...

Ad far as I know the neck octave key doesn't look like that on recent Yanis and there are probably many more clues for those familiar with the brand.

The price alone made me look twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom