Accessories Hercules Alto Sax stand- mine does not have yellow in middle at base?

I know its not a major issue, but I bought my stand from a very good shop and it had the official box, bag, the legs and feet are the same as all the pictures I have seen on the internet but my one does not have the yellow
bit in the middle on the base as you see in all the adverts for this range?

Anyone else got one like this from Hercules? or can you buy them with the yellow part and all black? My nest buy is the music stand they do it would be nice if they matched.

Its bugging me why my one appears different.

Regards

That's the 'Limited Special Edition' only sold in Essex>:)

Not sure, but I think the old ones were black in the middle.

Mine are both all black. One bought around feb 2012 the other jan this year.

I can feel a new sax myth starting up now >:), will the yellow label stands be the new collecters item of the future !!!!!!!!!!! and cost triple the price.:))):))):)))

You could always paint the middle bit yellow >:)

(Both mine are black, both bought this year)

mine is blue with pink shiny stuff and flashy lights and a siren that goes woo woo... what are we talking about again? my head hurts, the voices, they keep talking to me!!!

My two are yellow and pretty new. Works, the yellow ones definitely make me play better.

Mine was bought in Hong Kong. Two years ago? Yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can feel a new sax myth starting up now >:), will the yellow label stands be the new collecters item of the future !!!!!!!!!!! and cost triple the price.:))):))):)))

Mine are yellow and black and consider that Davey says they could be collectors items of the future,anyone wishing to buy them can do at £1000 each:)))

Back
Top Bottom