All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Help that nice Mr. Thomas

old git

Tremendous Bore
To preserve that nice Mr. Thomas's sanity and to prevent any justified but rash actions, do not let him go to iPlayer Radio 4, Russia: the Wild East episode 50.

Pete played in the Fats Domino touring band and will be thoroughly immersed in the Fat Man's R & B . During today's conclusion, they played PM Putin's CD and featured Blueberry Hill. Having heard only a few bars of it, I'm not sure whether to get sectioned or to enter a hospice.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
To preserve that nice Mr. Thomas's sanity and to prevent any justified but rash actions, do not let him go to iPlayer Radio 4, Russia: the Wild East episode 50.

Pete played in the Fats Domino touring band and will be thoroughly immersed in the Fat Man's R & B . During today's conclusion, they played PM Putin's CD and featured Blueberry Hill. Having heard only a few bars of it, I'm not sure whether to get sectioned or to enter a hospice.

For a very generous donation a hospice admission could be arranged>:)

Jx

Young Col

If the others chip in, perhaps we can upgrade him to the rubbish bin...

That wouldn't really be fair, Kev. Where he lives they set fire to rubbish bins. On the other hand...

Pete, even having had a PM from Bill, I am still managing to resist visiting the Putin site. But for how long...
YC

old git

Tremendous Bore
Even the Sex Pistols would not form a Putin Tribute Band and it's not even amusing like Florence Foster Wotsit.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Finding everything difficult at the moment, in hospital whilst they try to remove half a pound of cotton wool and two sticks of sealing wax from the lug'oles. The trick cyclist is suggesting a full frontal lobotomy to erase the memories of that dreadful sou....................

Young Col

Substitution therapy. Replace one dreadful sound with another. I can send you some recordings of me practising, done on your H2.

Top Bottom