All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Help me to learn this please ...

Sunray

I just can't seem to get my timing right ...

Would a harness be best?

Can you guy's give me some tips please ...

Link Here

trimmy

One day i will...
Iv'e been practicing for 14mnths and iv'e incorporated the "Thrust" into my hip movement and i must say i think his timing is out !!!! :)))

compound

Hi Sunray,
Is that you playing? If so i would say your doing brilliant man, timings not that far out, could soon be sorted.
Rob.

Young Col

Sunray
Not so much a need for a harness as for a truss. Then you could join the National Trussed.:shocked:
YC

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Trussed you to come up with that YC, even OG wouldn't bend so low.

I reckon the guy in the video is a wannabe Swinging Blue Jeans* member, but was born 50 years too late. Sounds like Sunray also wants to join but left it too late. :))) I feel sorry for his sax. What an insult.

* Swinging Blue Jeans - biggest hit was Hippy Hippy Shake, some time in the early 60s.

Fraser Jarvis

I just can't seem to get my timing right ...

Would a harness be best?

Can you guy's give me some tips please ...

Link Here
Sunray..... you know how you get a mental picture of what someone looks like before you meet them? well you look kind of younger with lots more hair! i had you down as a much older guy with thining grey hair and carrying a bit more weight...
But none the less, nice playing man and although your timing is "nearly" there you still need to put a bit more work into it... good look:welldone

compound

Sunray,
Sorry about my earlier post, couldn't get a picture only sound, I have to say what a prat, not a bad sound though.
Rob.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Just think of what you do when you get out of your beemer after a long journey>:):))):)))

Young Col

He is, Greywolf. :w00t:

Totally relaxed, Gladsax. I just put it on autocruise and go to sleep.:shocked:;}
YC

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom