Tutorials

Help I need a painist!!!

littleplum

Hi folks

I am in need of help. I have a pupil taking her grade 3 clarinet exam on the 1st of April at Peterborough. My problem is that I cant get anyone to accompany her. The exam is only 14 minutes long and it starts at 12.44pm. Does anyone know of some one who can help?

All suggestions gratefully received

Thanks

:( Dave

TonyMoroney

Hi folks

I am in need of help. I have a pupil taking her grade 3 clarinet exam on the 1st of April at Peterborough. My problem is that I cant get anyone to accompany her. The exam is only 14 minutes long and it starts at 12.44pm. Does anyone know of some one who can help?

All suggestions gratefully received

Thanks

:( Dave
Hi Dave,

My Sax teacher is in Peterborough (or a couple of miles outside technically), he's also a clarinet teacher and plays violin, guitar and piano (and more I'm sure).

Would you like me to ask him when I go for my lesson tomorrow?

Cheers

T.

TonyMoroney

Hiya,

I checked with my teacher and he apologised but said he's not enough of a pianist to do the job sufficiently, he said it's annoying because it's a persistent problem, he suffers this when his students are graded often.

He suggested you call the exam center, who will almost certainly have a list of people that stand in.

Apologies for not being able to help out.

Good Luck

Cheers

T.

OP
L

littleplum

Pianist

Hi Sue

Thanks for your links, I have found a guy that will do the job. The spooky thing is that I live in Leicester but teach one day a week in Market Deeping (thats the reason for the exam in Peterborough) I also teach a private lesson to one of the mums at the school. She plays in a Blues band and the pianist that you found on the muso site is her keyboard player in the Blues band and he is going to accompany my pupil. This world is getting smaller by the day!

Once again thanks for everybodys help

Regards

Dave;}

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Glad it worked out - those sites are great to find people when you're in need :)

Top Bottom