Tutorials

Help, I need a little forum support!

Taz

Busking Oracle
No, not the sort your thinking of OG! :)))
I received an email from a young lady from R & R world, firstly has anyone else heard of them, cos I certainly haven't! Anyway, she has asked me to upload a link to mine and Andy's busking video that I've put on youtube.
The reason for this, apparently, they have a monthly competition and she thinks that my entry stands a good chance of winning. Well, I've never won anything in my life so I thought I'd give it a go. All you have to do is to click on the link and vote for me. You can only vote once in a 24 hour period, so could you revisit the site and vote again, as many times as you like? Please, please, please.
Vote for Tazonsax Please, don't make me beg, it ain't a pretty sight! :)))
Thanks folks.

DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN VOTE EVERY DAY

Last edited by a moderator:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Me too

But have we all got your reassurance that you can handle the instant stardom syndrome the mega success the vast wealth the yacht in st tropez the nubile young ladies throwing themselves at your feet the paparatsy:))):))):))):)))

ps someone in there has over 1000 votes

dooce

Me too

But have we all got your reassurance that you can handle the instant stardom syndrome the mega success the vast wealth the yacht in st tropez the nubile young ladies throwing themselves at your feet the paparatsy:))):))):))):)))

ps someone in there has over 1000 votes
Have you met Taz? He already has mega succes, vast wealth, the yacht in st tropez, the nubile young ladies throwing themselves at his feet etc......:)))

As for the bloke with 1000 votes - that's Jimu, that is, dressed up in his Kokopelli gear......

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
Can you feel the love, can you? :))) Actualy I'm quite touched by all the support. Although, knowing the Cafe forum as I do, I should have expected it. This really is a great forum with really nice people :crying: :welldone:welldone

OP
Taz

Taz

Busking Oracle
Have you met Taz? He already has mega succes, vast wealth, the yacht in st tropez, the nubile young ladies throwing themselves at his feet etc......:)))

As for the bloke with 1000 votes - that's Jimu, that is, dressed up in his Kokopelli gear......
you got my vote guess this means the drinks are on you!
Yup, If I win, the drinks will be on me, served up by one of my nubile phillies on my yacht in St Tropez.... your all invited! :))) :))) :))) :mrcool

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Yup, If I win, the drinks will be on me, served up by one of my nubile phillies on my yacht in St Tropez.... your all invited! :))) :))) :))) :mrcool
Tried no 2 wouldn't let me must be too soon will try again later I'll be holding you to the drink on the yacht superstar:))):)))

Top Bottom