All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hello!

Dean Masser

Hello! I'm a pro sax player in NW England- I play a Conn 10m (and a Super 20 sometimes)
Love talking about, and playing and teaching saxophone. Look forward to getting to know you all!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Dean.

Trust you enjoy the bit in Muskogee where they still admire, or whatever, the college Dean.

ENJOY!​™

TomMapfumo

Hi Dean!

A Big Welcome from the Skabertawe Hot Five, down by yer in South Wales, mind.

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

MellowD

Lost In Theory
Hey Dean

Welcome to the cafe! Always happy to see another committed and talented member join the ranks.

I notice you haven't put your location on view ...... is that to prevent beginners such as myself asking for free lessons? LOL

Enjoy the cafe. Its one of my favourite places to be, and I know I've learned and benefitted in so many ways in a very short space of time.

Look forward to reading your postings.

Mel

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Welcome to the cafe. :)

trimmy

One day i will...
Hi Dean

Welcome to the cafe :) and may i say what a very fine jazz musician you are ;) if you are the same Dean Masser i've had the good fortune of seeing at Parrjazz :)

navarro

Hi Dean and welcome to the cafe look forward to reading your threads. Great fun to be a member of this forum. A great mix of sound advice spiked with a little sarcasm sometimes. I will not mention any names but it is a derogatory term used by motorists when they see me on my tricycle flying the flag `Pensioner on Board` and begins with an O. and ends with a T >:) Regards. Looking for a turkey drumstick for Christmas lunch. N. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxholder Pro

Members online

No members online now.
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom