All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hello

Hemke LaVoz

My name is Steve, I am a newbie to this site, just returned from a great sax course at Alston Hall, nr Preston.

Hello to all

Steve

Sunray

Ello Steve from Accrington, Lancashire ... Sunray waves from North Norfolk ...

Tell us more about the course, your sax(s) favourite players and styles, Shoe size - opps sorry mate were a bit nosey here ...

Oh! GO on - chatter a while ... ;}

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. Now where have I heard Accrington before - got it, my folks house is Accrington brick.

But who/what was Accrington Stanley?

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Steve.

If you live in Accrington, why aren't you called Stanley?

ENJOY!
​™

Filton

Hi and welcome :)

Here is a clip from Wikipedia for all those Stanley questions :)

The original town team, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accrington_F.C.Accrington were amongst the twelve founder members of the Football League in 1888, before resigning from the league after just five years. A team called Stanley Villa already existed at the time, named as such because they were based at the Stanley Arms on Stanley Street in Accrington. With the demise of Accrington, Stanley Villa took the town name to become Accrington Stanley.

TomMapfumo

Big welcome from me. Now where have I heard Accrington before - got it, my folks house is Accrington brick.

But who/what was Accrington Stanley?
Its quite near Oswaldtwistle........................................................................;}

A Big Welcome from The South Wales Snake Davis Tribute Band - "Emrys & The Slow Worms"!
Kind regards

Tom:thumb:

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Fantastic collection of Tiffany Glass at Howarth Art Gallery in Accrington,and hearty welcomes.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hello to you too Steve

First post and already showing us new stuff, well that goes for me at least,I didn't know about the Alston Hall course must look into it pretty handy for me.Hope you enjoy the cafe....All the best and happy new year....John

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Welcome to the cafe Steve :thumb:

I'm sure one of the regulars on here has also been to Alston Hall ! Tell us more

Exactly !!!! :)))
I have been to Alston Hall, but it was a viol playing weekend - not sax!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom