All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hello.

StanleySaxMan

I am not new to saxophone forums, I am also a member of the other one(SO*W), but I felt like expanding my horizons/options for getting advice. I have played saxophone for five years and right now I am playing a Selmer Mark VII Alto, which I just love. I am a full tome college student working on becoming a music education major. I look forward to spending time on this forum contributing information and helping others. :thumb:

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Stanley.

Perhaps a "b" on the end of "tom" might have been more amusing misspelling? :)

Enjoy!™

jeremyjuicewah

Good morning. I too looked forward to contributing and helping others, but its been a bit the other way really. All the best
Mike

TomMapfumo

Hi Stanley!

I'm glad that you like it a Full Tome College! Is it in Michigan? Whatever, it is good to have another Selmer Alto player on the forum - what is your set-up? I look forward to your contributions over the coming weeks and months.

Kind regards from the South Wales North European Jazz Foundation.
Tom:w00t:;}

StanleySaxMan

Hello Tom,

My setup is a Selmer C* mouthpiece with Vandoren Blue Box 3 Reeds and a standard ligature. Yes I am a full time college student in Michigan.

Sunray

Hey Hey Stanley ...

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

You'll find a great mix here on the Cafe Menu ... :popcorn:

A nice bunch of people reside here and most of us like a bit of harmless fun ... :happydance:

Good to meet you ... :thumb:

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom