Hello

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Subscriber
Hi, just want to introduce myself here. Been playing sax for a number of years and I have a fair collection. Love the old Conns in particular. Just purchased a new bari last weekend.

Nice to meet you all, C_Claudemonster x

Last edited by a moderator:

randulo

18 months of alto
Subscriber
We are all happy to welcome new people as you will soon see. Great to have you with us! In the time I have been here, I have had much valuable advice and lots of friendly exchanges and Im sure you will, too<.

OP
C_Claudemonster

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Subscriber
Welcome to the Café.

Sounds like you will fit right in here.
Can you be more explicit about “fair collection”?
Hello -nice to meet you :) , yes I have, off the top of my head....1 Pan american alto sax 1952, Beuscher Elkhart Silvertone stencil alto early 60s, a 'Karshiking artist' brushed rose gold alto (chinese new), Gear4music nickel alto sax (it's OK - I keep it in my car)!, B&S Silver tenor - love this one, a B&H Bari and also an Amati Kraslice Bari from the late 60's that has been cleverly modified by the woodwind technician I purchase it from. I also have a number of clarinets, one of which is a Conn pan american 'propeller wood' instrument from the late 40's. Plus rather alot of other instruments! (violins and brass)! haha

Top Bottom