Taming The Saxophone

Hello to all saxophone fans!

Hello, everyone. I'm Clare, a trustee of the Docklands Sinfonia, the only symphony orchestra based in London's docklands. I used to play the alto sax and my daughter plays the baritone. We founded Docklands Sinfonia with my son-in-law, its conductor and musical director. Our first concert in 2009 featured a saxophone concerto performed and written by saxophonist Christian Forshaw. On March 16, we are performing the world premiere of a new saxophone concerto, 'Testament', composed by Jeffery Wilson and performed by internationally acclaimed saxophonist Rob Buckland. Please check us out on www.docklandssinfonia.co.uk.

Keep Blowing

Commercial Subscriber
Hello, everyone. I'm Clare, a trustee of the Docklands Sinfonia, the only symphony orchestra based in London's docklands. I used to play the alto sax and my daughter plays the baritone. We founded Docklands Sinfonia with my son-in-law, its conductor and musical director. Our first concert in 2009 featured a saxophone concerto performed and written by saxophonist Christian Forshaw. On March 16, we are performing the world premiere of a new saxophone concerto, 'Testament', composed by Jeffery Wilson and performed by internationally acclaimed saxophonist Rob Buckland. Please check us out on www.docklandssinfonia.co.uk.
Welcome Clare, sounds very interesting, you should upload some music to the Cafe

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
That's a concert I would love to attend, despite playing trombone with extra holes drilled in it

Alas and alack the geography's all wrong

Top Bottom