support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

hello new member

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Rob, sorry but I cant help you with a teacher in your area. There are several Breakfast Room members up your way so maybe they can help instead. Welcome to the BR, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Phil Edwards

Hi Rob, welcome from East Sussex, and good luck with finding a teacher. As mentioned there are a few members in your area so I'm sure you'll get a couple of recommendations.

regards, Phil

Young Col

Hi Rob
Welcome and enjoy everything that goes on here.
I've just qualified for a bus pass and I've been learning for just over a year, so you are a youngster compared to me and others (no names or I'll bring a storm down round me, but you'll note that one member calls himself "old ...").
YC

neil

hi rob....I`m from hull...i do have a teacher in hull....before i give you his name i`ll ask him if he`s got any places available ( its only polite) I`ll get back to you soon

Neil

berniesax

welcome rob

hi there rob
welcome to the breakfast room have a good old stroll around the site.theres loads to learn and keep you busy ! if ever in doubt post a question
cheers
bernie

Pauline

Subscriber
Hi Rob a big welcome to the forum.

Great to see someone else from Hull on here. I grew up on Longhill Estate (a long time ago though!)
- Hodder Grove and Waveney Road.

Sorry I can't suggest a teacher though as I don't have one - been learning tenor for about 18 months on my own.

Actually I couldn't manage on my own without this wonderful forum! A great resource if you've got any questions/problems!

Top Bottom