Tutorials

Hello from Washington, DC

ericthomas

Hello all,

I've been on Pete Thomas' website enough times I thought I'd register for the cafe saxophone forum. I'm working to get back into serious playing shape again. I've spent 10 years just playing around with my saxophone and playing in bands from time to time without a regular practice routine. So, I'm trying to connect with other saxophonists and get back to a serious practice regiment. I'm a jazz lover, but I also love just about anything with a saxophone.

I'm thrilled right now because I just bought a Freddie Gregory MKIV mouthpiece tonight on ebay. I'm looking forward to trying it out in the next week or two.

Eric

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome to the Cafe Eric. I hope you have a pleasant stay!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff, Eric, especially with your Brythonic Celt name.
ENJOY!

thehunt

Hi Eric, welcome, great to see some more of our American friends on board. It's interesting as i am sure you will have some kit which we don't have here in the uK.
I'm sure everyone wants to know. What horn do you play. Look forward to some more posts.
Welcome, Phil

visionari1

Welcome Eric,
Great city Washington DC apart from the Smithzonians I once saw local lad Leo Kottke play in Georgetown. Join in yer most welcome.
Ciao
Jimu

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Hello Eric and Welcome!

Any recommendations for jazz clubs in the DC/Arlington/Georgetown area? My husband commutes to DC every week from Vermont, and would love a local perspective on the jazz clubs there. :)

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom