SYOS

Hello from Turkey

m3gear

54 years old obstetrician living in Turkey decided last year to do something for himself after 30 years of practicing fetal medicine. I started to play alto and tenor and happy. I can't say how valueable is this forum for me where the resources are scarce to reach. Thanks a lot to all of you and the forum also, I'm learning new things from you every day.:welldone

OP
M

m3gear

foetal !

In real english, of course to be spelled like this. But, mostly we use american books in medical education then I wrote it down as we used to. Generally we deal with the health and the diseases of the baby inside the womb. Ultrasonography is our tool to see and to reach the baby whenever needed. Again, thanks a lot for your warm welcomes.

Andante cantabile

Welcome to the cafe. Good to see you have an exciting interest apart from your medicine. We hope to see many of your thoughts on this forum.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Generally we deal with the health and the diseases of the baby inside the womb.

I bet you'll be able to clean you sax's pads without opening them first then? :))):blush:

I'll get my coat... But before I do, a very big welcome to the cafe!

thehunt

Welcome, i thought on would be the only one to make a joke but Taz man beat me to it. My mate is a gynaecologist and he wallpapered his Hallway through his letter box!

Top Bottom