All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Hello from the mountains of western N.C.

fireman2035

Hi,
New member here. My name is Barry. As I stated in my profile, I have owned an alto sax for many many years. Started to learn how to play it and then just quit. I have been encouraged by quite a few people in the past few months to pick up the sax again, so I took the sax out of "storage" (the closet) and have started to"experiment"...LOL!!! I sure hope these people are right in their encouragement because I am a retired firefighter who is 62 years young starting out on a new venture. I actually have a technical question about a parton the sax and don't know if I can ask it here or not. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks for having me and I hope to make lots of new friends on here.

Barry

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me.

Fire away with the questions. Best in the 'technical' area, not tech support - that's for forum problems.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Hi

Welcome to the Cafe:)

You will find lots of help and advice on here, hope you are enjoying your retirement. We had a great holiday in Cape Coral a few years ago.

Jx

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Barry.

The mountains of western North Chelsea? Is that Hampstead?

ENJOY!​™

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Welcome to the caff©, Barry.

The mountains of western North Chelsea? Is that Hampstead?

ENJOY!​™

It must be in America: New Croydon?

Welcome Barry, you will get used soon to the childish attitude in this forum.

Sunray

Hey Hey Barry ...
Sunray waves from Norfolk in the UK ... :old:

Sorry to have to tell you mate, but retired fire-fighters who are only 62 years young ...
Are just not allowed to play sax until they are at least 97 years old ... :sax:

Its a well known rule ...

So please put the nice sax back in "the closet" [The Cupboard] till you're older ... ;}

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

Have fun - Play loud !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom