All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hello from Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Araceli

Hello, my name is Araceli Orozco, I'm 36 years old and I'm from Tegucigalpa, Honduras. My dad is a saxophonist, but he doesn't know how to read or write.

All my respect from Honduras...

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Araceli.

The majority of members are semi-literate and your father's talent will baffle some of our everything-by-theory stalwarts.

ENJOY!

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Hi, big welcome from me. Have fun. And be aware, there's a lot of joking here, like the post above!

jeremyjuicewah

Hi Araceli! If your old man can play sax he probably didnt have time to bother with reading and writing. My old man could read and write but he only got as far musically as playing the spoons. Welcome, I am going to google Tegucigalpa.
Mike

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Hi Araceli

Welcome to the cafe HONDURAS...WOW this WWW is really something isn't it.You don't say if your playing yourself hope you are,if not you should grab dad's sax and give it a blow dad permitting of course....All the best and a happy new year...John

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Hello and welcome to the cafe. And say hello to your dad for us too.

Like Mike, I will have to google where you are, geography is not one of my strong points

Araceli

Thank you! Oh! I forgot to tell you that my dad's favourite instrument is a Selmer Mark VI from 1967.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom