support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from Switzerland

JazzLab

Commercial Supporter
Locality
Switzerland
I am Silvin, living in a small village close to Zurich, Switzerland.
Playing saxophone for 15 or 16 years now. Blues, soul, funk, rock, jazz (what is jazz?).

I have studied some David Liebman books and as he reccomend to do mouthpiece exercises I started to do them, they helped me a lot. Till the neighours came and said that they can not stand the piercing mouthpiece sound any more. So I developed the SILENCER.

Few years later I got problems with my neck, so it is how the SAXHOLDER was born. A month ago a new SAXHOLDER-pro has been released.

While playing in various bands I noticed, that in the noise of other instruments (mostly drums and trumpets) I can hear almost nothing from my own sound. Long story short: DEFLECTOR for all curved saxophones was the result. Few weeks ago DEFLECTOR for a straight soprano, trumpet and trombone has been released.

I hope to have a lot of exciting discussion with everybody here un the forum.

If you have questions about the above JAZZLAB products, pls feel free to ask.

Welcome to the café Silvin. You'll meet many lovers of your products here.

I can't say. I'm not yet a user but I've read many recommendations here.

Welcome from another jazzlab sax holder :)

Jx

Hey Silvin, greetings from Zurich :) Havent tried the Saxholder but heard nothing but good things about it and want to try it out soon.

I'm 190cm tall, do I need the XL version? Seems to be exactly the recommended switching point.

In the absence of the maker, I’d say check your trouser length against friends of your height - if you have long legs and a short back, get the smaller size, if you have a long back and shorter legs, get the XL. (Personal experience)

Hi!

Maybe @JazzLab can also say something about the new "PRO" version of the saxholder - the News section on your website is, well, not very up to date.

Big welcome from me, hello Silvin and thanks again for letting me share your stand at the Musikmesse.

Please note everyone, as this is the doorbell section, we like to keep it to introductions, we can talk about the products in the saxophone section of the forum.

Hey Silvin, greetings from Zurich :) Havent tried the Saxholder but heard nothing but good things about it and want to try it out soon.
You will find Saxholder in several shops in Zurich, like Bucher

Hi!

Maybe @JazzLab can also say something about the new "PRO" version of the saxholder - the News section on your website is, well, not very up to date.
Here you can see what is new on SAXHOLDER-pro

Attachments

• SAXHOLDER-05-2019.jpg
    SAXHOLDER-05-2019.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 83
Hi Silvin and welcome to the Cafe!

I'd never heard of the 'Deflector' but it seems great. Thanks for bringing this to my/our attention! I play in 2 Dutch Big Bands and I have good contacts with a 3rd. I'll share your information with the members

Mike

I'd never heard of the 'Deflector' but it seems great. Thanks for bringing this to my/our attention! I play in 2 Dutch Big Bands and I have good contacts with a 3rd. I'll share your information with the members

Mike

Mike
Hi Mike
Here is a short introduction of DEFLECTOR-pro

Attachments

• jazzlab-deflector-pro-flyer-back.jpg
    jazzlab-deflector-pro-flyer-back.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 68
  • jazzlab-deflector-flyer-SAX.jpg
    jazzlab-deflector-flyer-SAX.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 75
Welcome welcome

Looking forward to exciting discussion too