supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Hello from Lincoln

DaveC

Hi
I thought I would just introduce myself:) In case you had not guessed my name is Dave and Ive been playing...sorry learning the sax for the last 12 months at the moment I have both an alto and a tenor,the tenor is where my heart lies although I have to say Im finding it hard work compared to the alto.
Dave

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome Dave, I hope you find the Cafe a useful and pleasant place to be. Remember, no question is too stupid! (If it is we pass it along to OG, his senility usually has it answered in one way or another)

must remember to cover all tracks and keep an eye out for Young Col, the official Caslm hit man!:(

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Welcome Dave to the CS - don't despair - the hard work on your tenor will pay off - keep it up :) Glad you're here!

Young Col

Welcome Dave.
Taz is right, I do get around but Lincoln may be a bit distant unless there's a reason (is that army surplus radio shop still down The Straight?). We might always send Official Moll Pauline from York way.

Enjoy your playing and the forum.
Colin

OP
D

DaveC

Hi everyone thanks for the great welcome:) I look forward to learning alot from everyone

Lincoln, still remember that hill from my cycle racing days
I take my hat of to you.I struggle to walk up that hill let alone cycle up it:shocked: and who says Lincolnshire is flat!!

(is that army surplus radio shop still down The Straight?)
Yes Birketts is still there:) sells everything you can ever imagine,I dare say if you ask him for a switch for a Avro Lancaster he would find one

OP
D

DaveC

Its not easy finding a good teacher:( I know of a couple in Lincoln if thats not too far to travel,otherwise your best bet is to search the web or better still if you have a decent music shop in Gainsborough ask in there;}

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Hi Simon

You could ring Counterpoint in Lincoln 01522 560065 - they may have a list of sax teachers in the area. Also try www.musicteachers.co.uk and search locally. You might have more luck in the South Yorkshire area. Other music shop in Lincoln is Musicroom on the High Street - St Marks end. Good luck, Sue

Top Bottom