All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Hello From Idaho.

New Member Introduction
This is an introduction (not an ad or question about saxophone)

Elliot G.

Hello I'm new to these saxophone forums. I joined SOTW first and now here. I've been playing for a little over a year and just bought myself a CONN 16M from 1961 that's being fully restored and I'm excited. I might make a post about it, but I'm happy to have found these forums or I wouldn't have found that sax. I can't wait to learn more and get involved in discussions!

PigSquealer

Connoisseur of applesauce
Subscriber
Hello I'm new to these saxophone forums. I joined SOTW first and now here. I've been playing for a little over a year and just bought myself a CONN 16M from 1961 that's being fully restored and I'm excited. I might make a post about it, but I'm happy to have found these forums or I wouldn't have found that sax. I can't wait to learn more and get involved in discussions!
Welcome to a really nice site. Friendly members willing to help.
16m is highly underrated tenor. You will be very happy with it. I have a ’61 16m too.

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Subscriber
Welcome to the Café, and congratulations on your new saxophone.

But beware! Forums like this one act as super-spreaders of GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). Soon you'll find yourself idly wondering whether it would be good to own an alto, and then it's down the slippery slope to bari and soprano. When you start looking for your third sopranino you will know that the disease is serious. :sax:

GCinCT

Seeker of truth and beauty
Subscriber
Welcome to the Cafe. Although I am an alto player, I also have a 16M. It’s a really nice horn. Very nice to have you here.

Top Bottom