PPT mouthpieces

Hello from Florida

Welcome to the Cafe and the saxophone. I'm an alto player too. Best of luck on your journey! Have fun!

hello, just joined from sunny/hot Florida USA. Im an adult (60+ yrs) beginner on alto sax.
Hi and welcome! I'm a relative newbie to the Café and I've nothing but praise for this forum.:)

Welcome John. I am at the same latitude as Florida but Southern Hemisphere!

yep, We'll be doing the same in about 5 months. I love our "cold weather" though. Its plenty hot for most of the year. Lots of air conditioning and staying indoors . I might as well learn to play the sax!

Its plenty hot for most of the year
Yes, by the last month of Summer, I've had enough. My favorite season is Fall. The air is still warm enough to swim and the ocean is Summer hot. I like to windsurf.

Welcome to the café, have fun here :)

Jx

Looks like your settling in well
Stick around for the information and enjoy the friendly cander between members!

Lovely friendly informative bunch on here

Oh well. Maybe you will get a grown-up saxophone one day. >:)
Large saxophones are like red sports cars. Alto and soprano are the cool instruments, the ones that don't immediately cause back and shoulder problems in oldsters who seem to be a majority in this home for elderly sax workers. DOn't slip on the ice, you may not be able to get up.

Large saxophones are like red sports cars.
Red sports cars go faster. Everyone knows that. Tenor saxophones are simply better and cooler. altos are just for kids who can't handle the coolness of a Tenor. ;) :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom