PPT mouthpieces

Hello from Argentina.

FerCarranza

Locality
Rio Cuarto city, Córdoba state, Argentina, South A
Hi: My name is Fernando Carranza, I´m a 39 years old tenor/soprano sax player, jazz educator, researcher in harmony and composer. Fot 20 years I played clarinet first, then tenor sax and now tenor and soprano saxes. I love harmony, I wrote a book ten years ago about harmony and emotions (Blue Method of Emotional and Sensorial Practice in Music -non published-). Formerly I played in several groups of fusion music but the last ten years I played mainly jazz, and I love it!!!! I use a Conn Wonder tenor with a Gregory Wier slant sign copy and it´s sounds incredible, almost for me!!!!! My soprano is a chinese one, Lincoln brand, with a Runyon mpc, it sounds very very well......
Well, see you in the forum, thanks to read!!!!!
Fernando

Hello Fernando and welcome to the forum.

Please do not allow you book to remain un read why not publish it on lulu.com

At least we would get a chance to read it.

You obviously know alot about music and i look forward to hearing more

mamos

Welcome to our little corner of the web. We should have Gotan Project playing in the background here :)

Welcome to the caff Fernando.

Now for the bad jokes:-Do you play "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" and "Fernando's Hideaway"?

ENJOY!

Welcome to the caff Fernando.

Now for the bad jokes:-Do you play "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" and "Fernando's Hideaway"?

ENJOY!

No, I didn´t play these songs!!!! "Don´t Cry for Me Argentina", I don´t like this tune and the other I don´t know it, let me check it and I will tell you!!!!!
Once in a party some people ask me to play "Don´t cry for me....." and I must to read it very badly, I didn´t enjoy at all!!!!!
Thanks!!!!

No, I didn´t play these songs!!!! "Don´t Cry for Me Argentina", I don´t like this tune and the other I don´t know it, let me check it and I will tell you!!!!!
Once in a party some people ask me to play "Don´t cry for me....." and I must to read it very badly, I didn´t enjoy at all!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Apologies for the bad mannered jokes, Fernando. We find that English-as-a-foreign-language-speakers, speak better English than we do.:(

You wont find Fernando's Hideaway as it was in the charts yonks ago over here and was a play on words on Hernando's Hideaway. Be grateful you haven't heard it.:D

Don't Cry For Me Argentina is a show song and that probably means the words and an-over-the-top-vocal-performance is required. Not something us saxophonists would ever do. ;}

Welcome to the forum, but I have to ask, Can you hear the drums, Fernando?

(Sorry, another poor taste in English humour)

I hope you enjoy the cafe.

Bienvenido a Cafe Saxophone Fernando!

My 23 year old son spent 5 months in Buenos Ares last year - are you near the city?

Welcome Fernando, i apologise for the people south of the river here. that is the river Thames, everyone is really nice here. Really...:w00t: Phil

Welcome!

dooce said:
Welcome to our little corner of the web. We should have Gotan Project playing in the background here :)

I'm south of the thames by about 300 yards, and proud (I fed the swans today).

Back
Top Bottom