All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Hello form Thailand....!

Marcello

Hi All,

I am Marcello, a Brazilian guy who lives in Thailand..!
I have a long history of playing and stop playing my horn, so I can tell that I started with about 14 to 15 years old...
I play the Tenor Saxophone...
Love the Jazz standards and of course the Bossa Nova :D

Cheers from Thailand to all....
Marcello

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Marcello welcome to the cafe, you are not alone in Thailand, we have had several members from around the country.

BigMartin

Welcome, Marcello. Hope you enjoy the cafe, and that we can help to keep you interested in your saxophone.

TomMapfumo

Hi Marcello!

A Big Welcome to Cafe Sax from the Skabertawe Bossa Nove Crew, down by yer in Wales. Good to have you on board.
Kind regards
Tom

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff©, Marcello.

Brazilian, that means Portuguese, Thailand, that means Siamese and brilliant English. You must be the most educated member.

ENJOY!​™

llamedos

Welcome to Cosmopoitania - it's great to hear from people in far-off places which are likely to be warmer than UK.

Hope you enjoy many pleasurable visits to the caff.

Dave

Marcello

Hi Guys....
Thanks for the warm welcome...!!!
I really hope we can exchange some good piece of information here...!

Cheers,
Marcello

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Big welcome from me. Thai food is a favourite of mine, the hotter the better. Have fun here.

Corona4007

Hi Marcello, welcome & hope you enjoy the forum. We were in Thailand a few years ago and had a blast. Great food and people and planning another Asian excursion again soon.:thumb:

Zeus

Welcome to the cafe and enjoy it, it's more than worth to complete your sax journey with the cafe by your side:)

trimmy

One day i will...
Welcome to the cafe Marcello :thumb: conditions on joing the cafe are NEVER to stop playing..... except for sleep !!

Enjoy your stay

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom