All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

Hello Everyone

ScampySax

Hi all, I'm Joe, 21, and I've been playing saxophone for just over a decade now, alto since the beginning and bari for maybe the last 8 of those years. I've only just recently come across this site whilst searching for some inspiration, my playing has recently become a little stagnant so i'm hunting out things to keep me challenged and busy. I've been very fortunate, throughout my time playing, to have been able to perform at some incredible venues, as well as meet some insanely talented individuals, and I'm looking forward to what my next 10 years of playing has to bring.

I can't wait to dive into the depths of the Cafe and have a proper look through all of the advice and discussions going on, everyday is a school day after all.

Joe

OP
S

ScampySax

Welcome. What genres of music do you play ?
Thank you for the welcome, as for genres of music I think I've just about had a crack at everything over the years.
Pop, bit of rock, jazz, film music, a bit of classical here and there (although that tends to be me in an orchestra pretending to be a tuba or a double bass). I've played all sorts really.

GCinCT

Seeker of truth and beauty
Subscriber
Welcome to the Cafe. You'll have a good time. Nice to have you here.

GaryF

Start up a jazz ensemble near your hometown. There has to be the desire in others to want to make music together? Welcome to the cafe :cool:

OP
S

ScampySax

Start up a jazz ensemble near your hometown. There has to be the desire in others to want to make music together? Welcome to the cafe :cool:
Hi, thanks for the welcome!
I've already got the jazz groups covered;), fortunately that's not something lacking in the area around me.

ESJohn

GaryF's suggestion is a good one, I think. Your experience and abilities are ready to be taught to others. Playing next to you could be very inspiring to those will less expertise than you but large on dreams and ambitions. They just might want to emulate you someday! I think it would also bring more exciting challenges to your own talents. Welcome to the forum!

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom