support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello everybody, my name is Felix, and yes, I am an alcoholic......

Felix Logan

Locality
New Zealand
WHOOPS, Sorry, wrong forum !!!

Hi folks,
After lurking for a while, thought I may as well sign up. Yes, I'm getting old, and don't like Coro....
I have a few horns, have been playing a while, just not recently, and never as often as I wish. So I figure by joining, I will have access to the collective wealth of wit, charm, and knowledge, of all things saxxy.

Hello Felix, welcome. You are among friends now: we can help, and together we will overcome problems, and become kazoo players.

Welcome to the caff©, Felix.

Seeing you expect wit, charm and knowledge from this forum, are you interested in a long lease on Trafalgar Square and outright purchase, dismantling, shipping and re-erection of the Parliamentary Clock Tower aka Big Ben at a very reasonable price?

ENJOY!​™

Seeing you expect wit, charm and knowledge from this forum, are you interested in a long lease on Trafalgar Square and outright purchase, dismantling, shipping and re-erection of the Parliamentary Clock Tower aka Big Ben at a very reasonable price?

ENJOY!​™

KEEEEEV! Old Git is scaring new members again!

Old Git, what's the price for the re-erection only?

ENJOY!​™

Thanks Old Git,

I am prepared to negotiate on price, however, purchase of lease agreement subject to guaranteed "good weather"!!! (proper good weather, not that funny English stuff). Can you help?

Welcome to the cafe Felix :)

Can you help me move the wife ???

Oh, and before I sign Old Git, What warranty are you offering on the clock?

I cannot possible tell you how I actually read that.....following on from the Nelson's column comment >:)

Welcome to the cafe, Felix, enjoy the banter :D

Welcome. Got to love a guy who can admit he doesn't like Coro ( I can't stand being in the same room).

Hi Felix welcome to the cafe. Yes I made the same slip when I joined and thought I had subscribed to R.C.S.A. and revealed all including the more serious O.E.S. which as you might be aware is a side effect of the C.S.A. Have fun here. Regds N.

I thought it was Saxoholic? At least, that's what the wife is calling it.I just got here myself. HOWDY!

Ah I see you've met the "wit and wealth" now let me introduce you to the charm..... Welcome Felix. Once you've finished bartering with OG, I've got a very useful three level scaffold tower that you can rent for a very reasonable rate whilst you reconstruct your column.

Ok Felixstowe I suggest that's where you move Big Ben.... Tho I think you'll need more than three stories... Your already up to about 10... No mention of sax playing so can't be off topic.... Enjoy the higher hire I reckon.

Ps I actually live in Nelson (when I'm home) So this is indeed Nelson's column.

Cheers & ciao
Jimu

"Together We Create Beauty"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Felix!

A Big Welcome from Old South Wales from The Skabertawe Boys. Glad to have you on board and hope that you find stuff here that encourages, amuses, grips and interests you. What sax do you play and what music do you like playing/listening to?

Kind regards
Tom

Back
Top Bottom