Tutorials

hello BR

rob192

Hi, just joined, play tenor at beginner level, frustrated musician , have most instruments you can think of - can't play any! keen to stick with the sax and improve so folk don't walk out when I start to play!
will be looking for tips and stuff to help me along the way - want to find a good teacher to help me stop squeaking..... :confused:

half diminished

Hi, just joined, play tenor at beginner level, frustrated musician , have most instruments you can think of - can't play any! keen to stick with the sax and improve so folk don't walk out when I start to play!
will be looking for tips and stuff to help me along the way - want to find a good teacher to help me stop squeaking..... :confused:
Welcome...... loads of beginners on here so you'll be right at home. How is sunny Swindon these days, used to work in in Gorse Hill and Commercial Road and have lived in Deacon Street, Graham Street and Cope Avenue some years ago.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Welcome to you Rob, although you come from Swindon, and you, Pjonah and Half Diminished are obviously kindred spirits, I'm sure the rest of us "normal" folk wont hold that against you. So welcome to the BR

OP
rob192

rob192

we all have to come from somewhere - i guess - thanks all for your welcomes.... i feel at home already!
BR - Rob

Richard Perks

Welcome from the other side....... Everyone squeaks at sometime (is that a Dean Martin Song :D) if not they are playing drums........:cheers:

Top Bottom