holly  All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities holly
Tutorials

Hello and Happy New Year from Coventry

Rick Reed

Just thought I'd do some quick introductions being a newbie here. My name is Andy I've been playing the sax for about 10 years, although I started my musical career as a drummer!!Primarily I play Tenor although I dable in Alto and Bari as well (the Alto is a crimbo pressie off my wife, lucky me:))
I play in a ska band called Special Brew and we do all the 2-tone stuff from The Specials to Madness/Bad Manners/ The Selecter etc. That is where my nick name Rick Reed originates (not my idea honest!!).
I've visited the site a few times now and thought what a great resource it is for beginners and professionals alike.:welldone.
Have a great New Year everyone and keep up the good work!!!

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Andy from the home of the "odd shaped ball" just down the road from you. We're a growing clan, here in the Midlands. Welcome to the cafe.

Phil Edwards

Thanks Phil. Horace Panter's is also a good read. Highly recommended. I played with him a couple of weeks ago at a local club (I'm such a name dropper!"!!)
Nice one.

My son's getting into Ska in a big way, wants me to teach him sax. Do you know Capdown? - he loves their Alto sound.

Phil

dooce

Orrite*, as we down the road from you in Daventry say, and welcome.

*(that's " allright old chap?" for those not familiar with the local vernacular):D

STA-OT

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom