support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello all. From Victoria BC

Littlewailer

Hey there,

I lucked out and got to keep my screen name from SOTW. Cool to see another forum and set up by such a cool guy.

I'm surprised I didn't hear about this place sooner.

Hopefully there are some good topics for discussion and some general Tom Foolery and we'll all get to know each other well soon.

Clips to my playing are in my signature. Any Comments or advice I give are only supported by my playing and have no real technical or scientific merit.

Aha! Welcome to a friendly and relaxed forum. Victoria, BC, eh? Nice town. I visited it, among many other Canadian places on my honeymoon, 17 years ago. Still happily married. Liked the low rise, easy going West coast feel of the place. Went whale watching from there, fantastic seeing Orcas 4 metres from the boat. Good seafood in your town too, hope it's still like that.

Hi - BC is on my long list of places to visit. We have friends in Coquitlam so no excuse really. Have a coffee, kick back and enjoy.

Hi LW. Welcome to the cafe, good advice plus a little tomfoolery. To illustrate my point I am a failed stand up comic and reporter without portfolio for the hallowed NE (National Enquirer.) Might be banned in BC. Best regards. Why did the chicken cross the road ? Answer: to get to it`s parked Mini Coop. N. See why I failed.

Hi LW. Welcome to the cafe, good advice plus a little tomfoolery. To illustrate my point I am a failed stand up comic and reporter without portfolio for the hallowed NE (National Enquirer.) Might be banned in BC. Best regards. Why did the chicken cross the road ? Answer: to get to it`s parked Mini Coop. N. See why I failed.

Oh we've got NE all right.

But I thought the joke went. What is the difference between a chicken and a Trombone player crossing the road?

The chicken was on his way to a gig.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom