Hello all from Nookie Broon land

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Hope all you's blower's are doing fine and i must say the new site is rather canny like,:D

Chris98

Hi Dave,

You made it across okay then. I take it your new avatar isn't a pic of you! It was the alto that gave it away :D

Chris

half diminished

Hi Dave from the Land of "The long white Cloud" Aoteatroa
Cross dressing really suits you...just where is Nookie Broon
Nookie Broon land I believe you will find is close to where they run the Bladen Races, where everyone is a pet and they say things like woor, and wai-eye, there are a lot of canny-lasses. Have to say I just love the accent on the ladies, Cheryl Cole, Lauren Lavern and Jane Middlemass to name but three.

Mind you not everyone likes Swindon like I do ;}

OP
D

daveysaxboy

Yep i look good with a long sway of golden lock's.Candy is 1 hot Dutch chick r wat!!!!!!!You's better grab a few more look's at Miss Dulfer before i stick my fat heeded photo back on for all to see.As for Nookie Broon land it's in the dark depth's of the North East of England were men are men and the woman are harder.

half diminished

Yep i look good with a long sway of golden lock's.Candy is 1 hot Dutch chick r wat!!!!!!!You's better grab a few more look's at Miss Dulfer before i stick my fat heeded photo back on for all to see.As for Nookie Broon land it's in the dark depth's of the North East of England were men are men and the woman are harder.

So not Swindon then?

Candy is one hot lady. I love the dutch accent too.

OP
D

daveysaxboy

I 2nd that emotion and she's a great player aswell.Great alto sound and has a very natural vibe going on when she blow's her horn.

Mamos

Welcome to the site Dave

I love the sig nachoman

I would like to add a multi tool to your list

In Cornwall we call it a gert big ammer

mamos

OP
D

daveysaxboy

Funny you should mention Fed and Fed Special is a great pint of stuff i must say but they now make the Broon Dog at the Federation Brewery now in Gateshead since the one in Newcastle closed down,still taste's the same but it should be made in Newcastle,ah the world is changing.Do you's know that Clint Eastwood drink's the Broon Dog and sell's it at is Bar in his home town in Carmell,some sad fact from the ale supping Northern bloke.I still would rather jam with Candy than our own Old Git though.

OP
D

daveysaxboy

Forgot to say ALL REET MAN to Nachoman and the Bellite Beechler is still on the sax.La Voz love's bellite's and enjoying it alot and am rocking d house with it so cheer's again.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
"Let me through, I speak Geordie!" Actually my Ex- who I moved down from Yorkshire to Brighton with in the late 80s- she was a Geordie and no one in Brighton could understand a word she said!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sloth

Did someone mention nookie?

I used to drink a lot from the brown bottle when I was 18, but then I had usually downed a bottle of Thunderbird beforehand, so who's to say how it tasted..

Welcome!

Top Bottom