All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

Saxophones Headwind bristol

Ang

Subscriber
Just wanted to say what a great shop this is. I started on alto three years ago then wanted to try a tenor so bought a bargain from the auction site which has done its job of making me realise tenor is for me

I went in expecting to buy a Yamaha 28o same as my alto or even a 480

The guys were brilliant and very patient ( maybe I should mention I’m knocking sixty). I lost count of how many I tried but when I blew the p mauriet 76 2nd edition I knew it was for me, There is no where local to me and u almost ordered online. So glad I took the time to make the journey.

Ivan

Undecided
Subscriber
The guys were brilliant and very patient ( maybe I should mention I’m knocking sixty). I lost count of how many I tried but when I blew the p mauriet 76 2nd edition I knew it was for me, There is no where local to me and u almost ordered online. So glad I took the time to make the journey.
This site often encourages "Try before you buy" (if you possibly can). Good to see another endorsement of that mantra

Also good to hear Headwind providing top notch service... they sell bass saxes dont they.....

Rob Pealing

sax in a kayak (apprentice sax tamer)
Subscriber
I too have found Headwind very helpful regarding servicing my daughter's flute and the YAS23 I have in the UK. They have done a good job and their charges for this were very reasonable.

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Subscriber
Also good to hear Headwind providing top notch service... they sell bass saxes dont they.....
They are knowledgeable and friendly - I’ve always had good service fro them.

They have an own-brand line of cheap Chinese-made saxes which includes a bass.

OP
Ang

Ang

Subscriber
This site often encourages "Try before you buy" (if you possibly can). Good to see another endorsement of that mantra

Yes. They do

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom