All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Saxophones Heads up - Andy Sheppard Tenor

Ads

Locality
North West UK
I think that maybe the E-Bay shop for that Southwales dealer who Davey got his from, the text is all very dealer-alike as are past sales ...... looking at which, someone got a good deal on a Crossbar Bari from them by the looks of it (they took an offer , I wonder how much , a grand ?) ..

As for offers on the Sheppard., I doubt they`d take a grand for it so David`s out - LOL- as for other offers, I`d suggest PMing Davey and see how much he got his for, if there was an offer going he`d have got it . ..

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Thanks Ad but I would only buy something that good if I could do it justice!

Ads

Locality
North West UK
yeah, you`re more of an Alto player aren `t you .. , I`m the other way around, the 62 Alto I have is I guess wasted on my "Home performances" , I only gig Bb horns (this is why I like the Sop) and I`m still a newbie to Alto anyway ...

altissimo

Locality
leicester
pierrejazz on ebay is Richard Hamer of South Wales Woodwind - I got a nice Kanee z6 mouthpiece off him via ebay last year

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Altissimo I think you may find it`s Pete Scaddan of Studio Saxophones

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
That's my good mate Pete Scaddan of studio saxophones. Top guy, top service. Make a nice crimbo pressy for someone

Ivan

Undecided
Café Supporter
Locality
Peeblesshire
That's my good mate Pete Scaddan of studio saxophones. Top guy, top service. Make a nice crimbo pressy for someone

Thanks Davey that's very generous

Do you have my address to send it to?

Targa

Among the pigeons
Café Supporter
Locality
KIC 8462852
When I went on to ebay this morning it showed I have a 'voucher' for 10% off next purchase valid for 24 hours but then I never buy anything labelled 'designer'.

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom