support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Having fun with clarinet, iPad and Studiomux

Guenne

Locality
Austria
Hi,
long time ago I bought an app for iOS called studiomux. It was written to use iOS Midi in a DAW.
It was very complicated to use, which changed in the late versions. So I'm trying to get it under control (same with clarinet, hehe).

This is the first of the Rose Studies accompanied by an iOS-app called MidEast drummer, which comes to Mac and Studio One by means of Studiomux.

It's fun to play along with these loops, and maybe for some people it's useful information. These apps are just a few Euros and sound great IMHO.

Don't take it too seriously!

Cheers, Guenne

Hi,
long time ago I bought an app for iOS called studiomux. It was written to use iOS Midi in a DAW.
It was very complicated to use, which changed in the late versions. So I'm trying to get it under control (same with clarinet, hehe).

This is the first of the Rose Studies accompanied by an iOS-app called MidEast drummer, which comes to Mac and Studio One by means of Studiomux.

It's fun to play along with these loops, and maybe for some people it's useful information. These apps are just a few Euros and sound great IMHO.

Don't take it too seriously!

Cheers, Guenne
It's a surprisingly good combination!