All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Having Fun Pete?

thehunt

I went to a garden centre yesterday in Surrey, they had a polar bear orchestra playing, little train, zillions of trees being sold and music. Agree with you Kev, real Christmas feel. It was lovely.
Although i must admit that i think the Germans do a great xmas, especially the xmas markets. There are quite few in London this year ( German markets ) but they are so overpriced. I remember being asked £6 for a Bratwurst, it did come with a roll though!!!
Phil

Col

I went to a garden centre yesterday in Surrey, they had a polar bear orchestra playing, little train, zillions of trees being sold and music. Agree with you Kev, real Christmas feel. It was lovely.
Although i must admit that i think the Germans do a great xmas, especially the xmas markets. There are quite few in London this year ( German markets ) but they are so overpriced. I remember being asked £6 for a Bratwurst, it did come with a roll though!!!
Phil

Hi Phil, Where abouts in Surrey? Sounds like my kids would love it!

As for snow, our first gig in over a month was cancelled Thursday. Pub we've never played at before, I'd even taken the day off to 'prepare'. Gutted.

Next one this Friday in Chichester, just hope it doesn't snow again..

thehunt

Hi Col, it is called Longacres just outside of Bagshot on the A30 going towards Sunningdale or going towards Camberley if you are going the other way. Very large garden centre. I'm 49 and i loved it. Rgds Phil
Hi Phil, Where abouts in Surrey? Sounds like my kids would love it!

As for snow, our first gig in over a month was cancelled Thursday. Pub we've never played at before, I'd even taken the day off to 'prepare'. Gutted.

Next one this Friday in Chichester, just hope it doesn't snow again..

Top Bottom