support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Harlem Nocturne film

Who's the dodgy geezer under the bridge in Southampton, err um, Harlem?

I love this tune, it was one of the first I really got hooked on, and I still play the somewhat simplified version from an old Guest Spot book. Wish I could get it to sound this sleazy though, I guess that comes from the player;}

All the best,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful arrangement, exquisite playing, stunning photographs. Your passion for the song and the style is communicated to the viewer and is quite contagious. Thanks for sharing this Pete. It made my day.

Definately worth the wait. Describes the period and late night New York with just the music, but the video adds to the wonderful experience.

Pete- was Tony Moon (who I believe we're both acquainted with) involved in the video?

Oh yes, I totally forgot to credit him for the under the bridge graffiti shots, which are out takes from another video. I'll have to add a credit to it.

Thanks all for thew kind words.

Last edited:
The only thing I noticed was in one part you were playing a Rampone, in the next shot you were playing something else....or could it have been the picture of the three musos, but one was from a different era?

The only thing I noticed was in one part you were playing a Rampone, in the next shot you were playing something else....or could it have been the picture of the three musos, but one was from a different era?

No that isn't a mistake, it's Hollywood!

On the track I am actually playing a Conn 10M, martin Comm III and a MKVI. On the video I am playing a Martin (Graffiti shots) and the Rampone (studio shots) , but this is not a mistake, artistic licence innit.

Well, as in the comics, I'm not into looking for Rigby. But I did enjoy the whole process.
Excellent package, Pete. Very entertaining!

Back
Top Bottom