SYOS

Happy July 4th to those over the Pond.

jbtsax

Subscriber
You probably wouldn't want us back with all of our religiosity and guns. I have never understood how setting fire to explosives shows off one's patriotism, but it seems I am in the minority on that. I just plan on getting less sleep around July 4th with the fireworks going off at all hours.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
You probably wouldn't want us back with all of our religiosity and guns. I have never understood how setting fire to explosives shows off one's patriotism, but it seems I am in the minority on that. I just plan on getting less sleep around July 4th with the fireworks going off at all hours.
That happens on Nov 5th here, I blame the Chinese.

Ivan

Undecided
Happy Independence Day for tomorrow, Cousins.

If things aren't going well, we might have you back but you'll have to abandon the Dollar and adopt the Euro.>:)>:)>:)
I thought England was keeping the pound and only Scotland going to the Euro when we vote for independence

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
IPA was originally a special brew made to be shipped from the UK to India in colonial days. Had to last/keep well. Probably hasn't changed much either.

Nick Wyver

noisy
Subscriber
I have heard that you folks across the pond drink your beer or ale at room temperature. If that is true, all I can say is EWWW. :confused:
Not at all true.
Our beer tastes of something, unlike the Coors and Buds of this world that have to be chilled to near freezing to be even remotely drinkable. They should be served at the temperature of a decent pub cellar.
But, as I alluded to above, some of our friends from across the water have discovered the error of their ways and produce beer that is jolly good.

Top Bottom