All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Happy Days..Got a new job!!!

BUMNOTE

Well after being made redundant after 25yrs with the same company at the end of June,i thought i was going to really struggle to find another job....then out the blue another Aerospace company got in touch and offered me a job,in the same type of work!!Now into my second week,everything great.:happydance::).Bumnote.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Well after being made redundant after 25yrs with the same company at the end of June,i thought i was going to really struggle to find another job....then out the blue another Aerospace company got in touch and offered me a job,in the same type of work!!Now into my second week,everything great.:happydance::).Bumnote.
Well done! Really pleased for you. Hope it goes well!

SopJob

Congrats from me too!

Wish you all the best.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Congratulations - hope it goes well. Not easy to change after 25 years.

Justin Chune

I'm pleased to hear this and it must be a load off your mind as well. Here's to the next 25 years.

Jim.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Great, but keep on practicing. That saxophone needs some life.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Good to hear.

Hope this one lasts for another twenty-five years, someone's got to keep paying my pension.>:)

BUMNOTE

Thanks to all of you for your best wishes on new job,really thought it was going to be a struggle to find work,but had a touch of luck....def gonna treat myself,:sax:.Bumnote.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom