support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Happy birthday...

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Café Supporter
Locality
The Malverns, Worcs
Jumping on an earlier bandwagon... I'd like to say happy birthday to Kev...oh and me :w00t:
Bum day for a birthday IMHO, but I'll try to enjoy it anyway :))) :welldone

Could be worse, could have been Christmas Day...
Happy birthday

Happy Birthday Mandy and Herzlichen Gluckwunsch to Kev (forgotten where me umlauts are again!)

Thanks, and a big Happy BD to you too Mandy!! Hope you got some lovely pressies.

Got a couple of lovely pressies - Ansel Adams calendar, Jazz Improvisation Basics by Joe Charupakorn, Composing Music by William Russo and..... a complete set of Asimov's foundation series - the original trilogy and all the add-ons he wrote later.

Going to be a busy year....

Happy Birthday both! Which reminds me that I have a birthday sometime this year, but then most people will have... Just don't like to think about the numbers.

3060849d.gif

Music Here: Happy Birthday Mandy

You'll have to excuse the sax and trumpet playing as I'm a raw amateur! :)))

oh yeah,.... Happy B-day to you too Kev. ;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday both!

My birthday always gets lost in the preps for Christmas as its a few days before, but I make up for by celebrating my half birthday mid-year!

Cheers,

Amanda

Ansel Adams. Fantastic, and a pressie to remember right through the year.

Happy Birthday from me too. I'm off to a birthday curry later wiv my mate Paul who also has one today.

Happy Birthday Mandy :) Happy Birthday Kev :)

Have a great day/night :thumb:

My daughter shares the same day, she hates it, as nobody wants to go out after getting blitzed the night before.

Happy Birthday Mandy :) Happy Birthday Kev :)

Have a great day/night :thumb:

My daughter shares the same day, she hates it, as nobody wants to go out after getting blitzed the night before.

Tell her to do what I did - celebrate a bit early....

Belated Happy Birthday Greetings from the CaSLM.

Thanks, and a big Happy BD to you too Mandy!! Hope you got some lovely pressies.

Got a couple of lovely pressies - Ansel Adams calendar, Jazz Improvisation Basics by Joe Charupakorn, Composing Music by William Russo and..... a complete set of Asimov's foundation series - the original trilogy and all the add-ons he wrote later.

Going to be a busy year....

Enjoy the Ansel Adams - I couldn't seem to get one

Thanks everyone!

Tv, you can usually get them through Amazon. May be sold out by now...

Happy belated birthday to kev and Mandy,

and while I'm about it ...

Happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday this year ....

being a leap year, I'm guessing everyone will get a birthday this year :)))

Yes, amanda, but you had your pressie MONTHS ago ;}
Did your fiendish plan work out?
Happy birthdays to all concerned .... my grandson had his (8th) on Christmas Day :)

Yes, amanda, but you had your pressie MONTHS ago ;}
Did your fiendish plan work out?

Me - fiendish???!!

Honesty won the day - Bernie had forgotten about the M2 purchase (as predicted!)and asked what I wanted to mark my half century, but I reminded him about the shiny tenor gracing the dining room....... and settled for him organising a surprise visit from my sister......a lovely day!